Conseils de Sante du Mois – February 2014
Our Conseils de Sante du Mois – for the month of February 2014, showing what we think of when we think about staying warm and healthy during this time of the year.
1.Did you know that smoking can lead to a decreased rate of healing in broken bones?
2.”For fast acting relief, try slowing down.” Lily Tomlin.
3.Do not SIP sugared drinks. Time of exposure to the sugar is proportional to the decay risk.
4.Drinking 8 glasses of water throughout the day will rehydrate, energize, detoxify & eliminate waste.
5. Twenty continuous minutes of exercise switches the body from burning blood sugar to burning fat.
6. Love Means: Helping Your Sister with her Homework.
7.The most important step is proper eating. Eating frequent and smart is the first step.
8.”Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” Henry Ford.
9. Myth – Someone who is smart can’t have a mental disorder. IQ & mental health are different issues.
10. If you are out and can’t brush, at least rinse.
11. Schedule a guided walking tour next time you’re on vacation. It’s great exercise and fun!
12. Stay hydrated! Drink a lot of non-alcoholic, no caffeine drinks while you travel – it really helps!
13. Insured while traveling abroad? If not, look into a short term medical and evacuation plan.
14. Rethink your idea of breakfast as a sugary treat. Eating lean protein is much better for you.
15. Exercise benefits not just the body, but also the MIND. it’s a natural and powerful mood booster.
16. Relationships: “Never play cat and mouse games if you’re a mouse.” Don Addis.
17. Relaxation can decrease muscle tension.
18. If lifting weights, an oral mouthpiece might help while clenching down for heavier weights.
19. Relaxation can improve concentration.
20. People with mild eczema who drink oolong tea three times a day may show improvement in itching.
Join the conversation #musclegain #whystress # . #healthtips #revellerstips #SORdaily