RVLLR Best of Web Series: Social Media Edition
The world of social media moves really fast. Staying on top of our all social media news to help you revel in your daily lives, is fundamental to us, so our RVLLR Best of Web Series serves to provide you with all the information you need to know to stay above the crowd this week. Leave us comments, suggestions or just constructive feedback below
1. In a world with more and more distractions, here are apps to help you study and stay on track through out our procrastinated study times.
These are the best websites and apps for students to use when studying via Lifehack
2. Are you interested in finding ways to energize your marketing? Daily activities separate successful social media marketers from their peers.
This article shares six social media habits to improve your marketing via SMExaminer
3. Vines Can Be a Powerful Marketing Tool for Small Companies—If They’re Done Right.
Find out the secret to a perfect six second video that you can do via WSJ
4. It’s easy to measure how many followers you have or how many likes you’ve got on your last Facebook post but that doesn’t really tell you anything.
5. RVLLR Bonus Tips: A tool that we use regularly. These Design Tutorials from Canva are great.
6. The Pomodoro Technique is one of the most widely used time management life hacks used today.
7. A lot more people shop online than before. Many people have their favourites online shops while others are terrified of purchasing items online
8. Social media can be a powerful tool in conversion rate optimization if used correctly.
RVLLR Music We Love
With music moving so quickly, and trends coming and going in the blink of an eye, the new artists that forge their own path and make honest, genuine music are rewarded. Check out the Best New Artists of 2014, as curated by Pigeons and Planes