10 EDM Songs You Will Fall in Love with This Summer
A lot of amazing sounds have been released in the recent weeks. 2014 is definitely a much better year musically than 2013 was. Listening to all these amazing tunes made me realize something: I can barely remember now the days when I didnt like any EDM, or should I say, when always thought that it was just one-note. When my team made me aware that I have not been paying attention, we decided to compile the summer finest EDM sound for your revellers ears. APPRECIE, SAUTE & CRIE or PLAY,SHARE,DANCE & REWIND !!
1. Tim Mason – Star
2. David Guetta & Showtek – Bad ft. Vassy (Official Audio)
3. Adrian Lux feat. Kaelyn Behr – Sooner Or Later [Cover Art]
4. PARA ONE – YOU TOO (Official Video)
5. Alex Metric & Oliver – Hope
“It kicks in with bouncy synths that play in minor, hard-hitting keys, balanced out by an irresistibly danceable bassline and a touch of electro synths.”
6. Dansson & Marlon Hoffstadt – Shake That (Blonde Remix)
Objectives for today completed!!!
1. Listen to an reveller tune – done!
2. Drive myself crazy – done!
3. Work it & Shake it – done!
7. Steve Huerta – Off The Plate
8. Murk, Oba Frank Lord’s – Dark Beat (Addicted To Drums) [Danny Daze Fundamental Remix]
This song is strong in Mexico and other Latin America country because of the melodic sound of these drums. Press Play
7.Larse – So Long (Nice7 Remix)
8. NiCe7 – Time To Get Physical [Original Mix] – Noir Music
NiCe7 is a deejay and production partnership between Italy-based Nicola Daniele and Cesare Marocco. Cesare and Nicola started spinning in their teens, and joined forces in 2005. For almost a decade now, they have been releasing original tracks and put out various remix works for labels such as Noir Music,Defected, Suara, and Great Stuff. Their track “Point” on Gruuv Rec. was hailed as the best tech house record of 2011 at the Beatport Music Awards
9. Maceo Plex – Conjure Drama (Original Mix)
10. Argy – Closer Than Most