6 Apps You Need to Maximize Your Social Media Efficiency
A lot of new tools being released as the spring rolls by. We wanted to show you some of the new social media tools we have been testing out to improve our content curation and marketing strategy.
Before we begin, a really good friend of mine from high school has become an impressive lifestyle guru and have been travelling all over the world to teach and share her knowledge on meditation and happiness.
Join Ritu Ashrafi and Sammy Davis in episode #6 of *SAMMYD TV, which will introduce you to the basics of meditation 101 including the who, what, where, when and how of meditating in a modern world for the busy (but blessed!) woman. RSVP here
Here is the list of these apps that will change yoru social media lifestyle for the best:
1. Colorbay: “A one-stop app to discover and view photos.”
Vine Adds Messages: “Now you can privately send Vine videos and text messages to your friends.”
2. Snupps: “Keep track of the things you own and stay connected to the stuff that matters.”
3. Carousel: “The gallery from Dropbox for all of your photos and videos.”
4. Convies: “This app is designed to provide you with sensational recording and unique viewing experiences.”
5. Sitedrop: This tool allows you to “connect to Dropbox and create a site from any folder.”
6. Tint is a new service that allows you to aggregate content from Facebook Pages, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, and even RSS feeds, and then embed the result on your website or blog.
Twitter Announces New Look for Web Profile: “The new web profile lets you use a larger profile photo, customize your header, show off your best tweets and more.
“Big data is a big nada without relevant analytics that can turn reams of structured and unstructured bytes into insight.” — Lisa Leslie Henderson and Larry Weber
What do you think? Please share your comments below.